Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 10 Wallace Road Dwellingup and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. Acceptance & Responsibility
• Payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Check in/ out
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Early arrival and/or late departure are subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.
• Access arrangements to the Property will be advised in the week preceding the date of arrival.
4. Cancellation or Variation
• Please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to vary or cancel your accommodation.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
6. Parties & Functions
•Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund.
7. Linen and Towels
• We supply linen, pillows, quilts and towels which must be left on departure. Water activity towels are not included.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
9. Your other Responsibilities
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately.
• No “Schoolies” or young groups under the age of 25 years.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• No more than 4 visitors are allowed at any one time during your rental unless otherwise arranged.
• Noise levels must be kept to a low and reasonable level after 10.00 pm.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise and offensive behaviour, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived,
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
10. Problems or Complaints
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.